The Blink Solar Panel is a solar shade mount for the Blink Outdoor (3rd Gen) camera. Other Blink outdoor cameras (Outdoor 4, XT or XT2) are not supported. The low power consumption technology makes this a great option for outdoor camera mounting and is weather-resistant. Solar powering your Blink Outdoor (3rd Gen) gives you a reliable and powerful wireless security camera system anywhere on your property, with a motion detection range of approximately 6 - 20 feet (2m to 6m).
The camera snaps into a mount in the bottom of the unit and connects to a weather-resistant micro USB cable. On the top, a solar panel attaches to a mount and can be adjusted +/- 10 degrees horizontally or vertically to optimize sun exposure, or it can be detached for placement in direct sunlight up to 2 ft. away, using the provided accessory mount.
What's in the Box
The solar panel packaging includes:
- Mounts for Blink Camera and Solar Panel (not removable)
- Micro-USB power cord (not removable)
- 1 Detachable wall mounting plate (slide down to remove)
- 1 Detachable Solar Panel with 2 ft. cord
- 1 Preinstalled 3.7V 18650 (3200mAh) lithium-ion battery
- Screws and Anchors for Mounting (4 each)
- 1 Volcano mount
- 1 Housing cover
- User Manual
13 ft. extension micro-USB cable (sold separately)