Blink Outdoor and Indoor (3rd Gen) cameras provide long-lasting battery with the following features:
- 1080p HD video.
- Two-way audio.
- IR night vision.
- Two Privacy Zones to completely block areas from clips and thumbnail images.
- Motion clips can be stored in Cloud Storage, or Local Storage on a Sync Module 2 with USB drive (sold separately).
- Photo Capture takes hourly images and assembles them into a short clip at the end of the day.
- Blue recording LED can be turned off through an app setting.
- Cameras can send motion-only notifications, without recording motion clips.
- Compatible with Blink add-on accessories sold separately.
To be safe and avoid blocking any of the camera's functions, we recommend using the mount that shipped with your camera, or official Blink Home Security mounting solutions.
Note: We do not recommend using a third party mounting option. However, if you using a non-Blink brand mount with an Outdoor or Indoor (3rd Gen) camera, ensure the IR sensor is not blocked. As shown in the image above, the night vision infrared LED is located on the bottom left of the camera front. If this area is covered, the camera's Night Vision is limited and night time images will appear dark or blurry.
- Learn more about mounting your Outdoor or Indoor (3rd Gen) camera
- Learn more about IR on Blink Cameras
- Technical specifications