If you experience issues connecting to your Blink local network on an Android device when adding a Sync Module 2, (i.e., "Stay Connected" pop-up message), use the following steps.
1. Select the device to use with your Blink system and tap Connect.
2. Next tap the Go to Settings button.
3. Then select See more to view all of your Wi-Fi options.
4. Select the "BLINK-XXXX" Wi-Fi connection. The example below shows BLINK-025M.
5. When prompted with a "Confirm connection" message, select Keep.
6. Next, select your Internet Wi-Fi connection in the Add Sync Module screen to complete adding your Sync Module.
- How to add a Sync Module to your system
- How to add a Blink Mini camera
- How to add a Blink Video Doorbell