This article describes how to log in from multiple mobile devices and how to manage these device from your Blink app. You can access your Blink account from multiple devices by downloading the app, signing in to your Blink account, and verifying the device/devices using our SMS verification process.
Access your account from a different device
Using your login name and password, you can log into your Blink account from different mobile devices.
- Install the Blink app on your additional phone or mobile device.
- Log in with your existing Blink app account email and password.
- Each time you log in, the Blink app displays an account verification screen and sends a new PIN number to the mobile phone associated with the account owner.
- Enter the PIN to access the Blink app. Select Trust this device if you don't want to enter a PIN for future logins.
- If you're having trouble with receiving your verification code (also known as a PIN), please follow these steps:
- Check if your mobile device carrier is flagging your code notification as spam.
- If you are receiving your PIN via email, check your email's spam, trash, and promotions folders. If you still cannot find it, try accessing your email on a different mobile device or computer.
- If none of these steps help to resolve your issue, please so that we can assist you with troubleshooting.
- Blink account information, including systems and cameras, is visible on your new device.
Manage verified mobile devices
The primary account owner is able to view all phones and mobile devices that can access their account. The primary account owner has the ability to:
- Manage all other devices on the account
- View all devices that have accessed their Blink account within the last 30 days
- Remove any device's access to their Blink account if necessary
To access your Blink account from the removed mobile device, sign back in to your Blink account and follow the in-app multi-factor authentication process (as shown above in "Access your account from a different device").Delete
How to view all verified mobile devices in your Blink account
- Tap Settings.
- Select Account and Privacy.
- From the Account and Privacy screen, tap Manage Mobile Devices.
- A SMS message with a verification code is sent to the primary account holder's phone number. Enter the code in the Blink app and tap Verify.
If you don't immediately receive it, wait 90 seconds until the Resend code button appears and then tap it to resend your code. You may have to repeat this process until the verification code comes through.
5. Once your mobile device is verified, the Manage Devices screen displays all devices that have accessed that account in the last 30 days, including the current device at the top.
Once a mobile device has been removed from an account, that device can no longer access your Blink account. To remove access from a mobile device, tap Remove next to the device name. This immediately logs that device out of the account.
To access your Blink account from the removed mobile device, sign back in to your Blink account and follow the in-app multi-factor authentication process (as shown above in "Add account to a different device").Delete
Trust this device
Logins on new devices, or devices that were removed from an account have a Trust this device option during Account Verification. This allows the app to not require a verification code for future logins.
If the password is changed on an account, the Trust this device option reappears at the next login.Delete
The Blink app can be added to a maximum of 100 devices. If there's an attempt to log in to over 100 devices, the account owner will see the screen below.
To resolve, you can either:
- Remove some devices using the previously described method.
- Reset the account password, which will remove all the devices that have access to the account except the device you reset the password on.